Meetings of Interest
- University of Michigan Research Retreat
May 25-26, 2017
The University of Michigan Older Americans Independence Center (UM OAIC; directed by Dr Ray Yung), in collaboration with the Michigan Alzheimer Disease Core Center (MADCC; directed by Dr. Henry Paulson), will be hosting our annual research retreat entitled "Human Research Across the Translational Spectrum: from the Lab to the Real World" in Ann Arbor at the University of Michigan May 25-26, 2017. The focus of this year's retreat will include cognitive disorders as well as aging research. As Director of the UM OAIC Research Career Development Core (RCDC), I am the retreat coordinator. Roger Albin, MADCC Research Education Component Core Director, will be assisting with the research retreat.
We would be grateful if you could have junior faculty colleagues who want to participate in this program contact either of us. They should describe how participation would benefit their research, indicate the type of grant to be submitted, and submit a copy of their CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Oklahoma Geroscience Meeting
March 16, 2017
- Workshop on Synergys between Alzheimer's Research and Clinical Gerontology & Geriatrics
December 1-2, 2016
- 2016 Barshop Symposium on Aging October 13-16, 2016
Promoting Healthy Aging: Intervening with Diet, Drugs or Exercise
- Workshop on Pathways, Contributors and Correlates of Functional Impairment across Specialties
August 25-26, 2016